Picture Stopper

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Forever Ago...

Well this is the first time that I feel organized enough to get on the computer and write a little post before my little Ella Bella wakes up, you never know I might not even get through it! 

I was thinking just the other day about being pregnant...and how amazing it was when I felt Ella kick inside me, wondering what she was and who she was going to be, when she was going to be here.....and now she is!  Not only is she here but she is almost five and a half months! All very exciting.... Its weird because I love this stage right now and the one before and one before but I can not wait for the ones ahead. 

I was just telling mom that I can not wait to crawl around the house when El starts crawling, and chase her up and down the hallway when she starts walking and running. (And of course can't wait to lock her in her room when she is seventeen!!) 
Life has been in fast forward for me, stressful and happy all at the same time! I am just taking one day at a time...and enjoying every breath that I have. I advice you to do the same....its great to watch all the little moments!!!

Thanks for the gym today mom and mands...feeling better and better about myself. :):)

My song for today: Collide by Howie Day
Just a couple pictures for you...Have a good day!! =)

El getting ready to go play with her cousins!! 




















She was in absolute heaven :) :)

My sweet little peanut and me....love her!












Mom took all these pictures...her label isnt on them so I thought I would mention that she took these wonderful pictures!! :)
Have a good one...Stay WARM!!

3 comments:

  1. Great post Shar! Love it! Your right about enjoyin every stage and you are even more right about locking her up when she is seventeen!!!! lol Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it....El's a little dolly...Auntie loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute blog sharla - little ella is sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete