Picture Stopper

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Oh Chocolate:)

I dont even know what the holiday is for(Easter)...dont pay attention to that. I just know that when its this time of the year there is chocolate bunnies and eggs and all sorts of delicious treats out there!!
Anyways thought I would just post a couple pictures. Shay, Ella and I went down to SuperStore tonight to get a couple things and we picked up a CHOCOLATE Easter Bunny...which I am very excited to eat I might add!

Ella was in her heaven as well, I am sure she knows what it is even when it is in the packaging. That must look bad on me hey....probably means I need to cut down on eating chocolate thats for sure!

Needless to say she loved it and I love it so its all good. Hope everyone has a good Easter weekend, eat lots of chocolate, definetely laugh lots...and enjoy the LONG weekend!!



 
This is when she was thrilled about her chocolate Easter bunny.
(By her face you can tell that)


I told Grammy to take the chocolate away.....
She tried to reach as far as she could.

And this is when her bunny was all gone....
I didnt really want her up all night!
\





But thats all for tonight....Will talk as soon as I can get back on here...Ella now needs her mamma!


Song for today:Turn on the Radio by Reba.

Have a good one! 











2 comments: